If you’re ready to turn your passion into action, look no further than Regis University. Whether you study on our Denver campus, attend one of our regional locations or take your classes online, we offer a wealth of degree programs which can help you build a career while changing the world.
Areas of Study
Business & Management
We believe business should be about more than just the bottom line. The Anderson College of Business and Computing at Regis is the only school in Colorado that prepares students to bring the idea of societal stewardship to the business world. Our graduates think critically and devise ethical and courageous solutions to complex business challenges.
- Focus on business stewardship with classes that focus on global, social, economic, and environmental issues
- Innovation Center hosts annual competition for student entrepreneurs with $10,000 top prize and ongoing mentorship
- Combined bachelor’s and master’s degrees help you reach your goals faster and at a lower cost
Computer & Information Sciences
Social media. Machine learning. Data security. Artificial intelligence. Futuristic ideas that once belonged only to science fiction are now part of everyday life. Technology is developing at breakneck speeds and shows no signs of slowing down. Keep up with the changes and help create the future with a Regis degree.
- One of the few institutions in the country to offer online, ABET-accredited computer and information science degrees
- Named a National Center of Academic Excellence by the NSA and Dept. of Homeland Security
- Combines highly technical skills and managerial skills to create well-rounded graduates
We believe that educators do far more than just teach. They are compassionate souls who care deeply about the wellbeing of their students, they are guides and mentors who help others discover and cultivate their own potential, and they are visionaries who dare to imagine a world in which education can be a force for creating a more just society.
- Designed to support educators at all career stages—from initial licensure to advanced professional development
- 100+ school partners in Denver metro area for student teacher placement
- Nine specialized graduate-level programs such as Education Leadership, Special Education, Reading and more
At Regis, we understand deep down that health and wellness should be a way of life, and that it involves care of the mind, body and spirit. Our health care programs are developed with a sense of purpose and a desire to help others, as we believe that everyone deserves a high quality of life.
- Learning extends far beyond the classroom to address today’s most important global health care issues
- Hands-on learning opportunities, including our Global Health Pathway, Simulated Health Center (Sim Lab) and our Jesuit-inspired emphasis on service learning
- Counseling Programs are taught by counseling and therapy professionals with decades of experience
Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
The study of art, humanities and social sciences is the study of the human condition. Our programs are designed to help you understand real-world problems, giving you the skills and knowledge needed to be a positive force for change in today’s culturally complex world.
- Part of Regis' adult learner core curriculum, Cornerstone Community cultivates the foundational skills for your undergraduate education and your career, while introducing you to your peers for a cohesive learning experience.
- The only MFA in creative writing program to offer an alternative semester in teaching, editing, publishing, drawing, scriptwriting, graphic narrative or children's books
- Transfer-friendly policies, with dedicated peer learning communities to help you succeed
Science, Engineering & Math
Great thinkers throughout the ages have sought to explain the universe, probing the unknown and forming theories that changed the world. If you want to become part of this grand tradition of asking “why?”, then look no further than the science, engineering and math programs at Regis where you can write your own story of discovery.
- Degree-specific courses blended with a strong foundation in liberal arts
- Committed to serving local communities and solving worldwide issues
- Jesuit values promote global and critical thinking, along with an appreciation for culture and diversity